Emo Fox's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Raven Emily Stone
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 7 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:57 pm by iamepic

» Nikolai Carson
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 7 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:36 pm by iamepic

» Daniel MacFalyn
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 7 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:08 am by iamepic

» Ry Anderson
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm by iamepic

» Bruce Tenelli
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:27 pm by iamepic

» trolololololololololol
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:21 pm by iamepic

» just a little lost (open)
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:34 am by BlueAndBlackRoses

» Blunderland (Mr. Lock)
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm by iamepic

» Seto Ymir (Ice Demon)
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:38 pm by iamepic

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Blunderland (Mr. Lock)

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 7 Empty Re: Blunderland (Mr. Lock)

Post by Mr. Lock Fri May 04, 2012 9:49 pm

"Maybe so, but they are still good no matter which way you look at them" with that he slurped up the last few noodles and let out a contented sigh.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri May 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Abby smiled happy that Vincent was happy and okay as well. Abby had never touched her noodles so she put them in the refrigerator for later. I guess I dont have an appetite for human food anymore, she thought sighing.
That's when she heard a window smash. Abby yelped, frightened by the loud noise. She ran out of the room to see her sister. Marie looked exactly like Abby. Of course they did they were twins. There only difference was Marie had a tattoo on her neck of a rose. Marie had a bow and arrow in hand and was glaring at Abby.
"Ready to die sis?" she snarled.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

https://emofox.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri May 04, 2012 10:00 pm

"Oi you, never heard of a friendly vampire? I have, in fact Im friends with a few. You cant possibly be this ignorant" He used the most condescending and arrogant voice he could, hoping to grab her attention and redirect her anger.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri May 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Marie just smirked. "Please boy step aside, I'll finish up here and then leave you alone. I'll promise not to make too much of a bloody mess." Marie aimed the bow and arrow at Abby. Abby only stood there with a stern look on her face.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri May 04, 2012 10:25 pm

"This is just sad, youre so blinded by hate you cant see whats right under your nose, shes a full blooded vampire now and she isnt killing you! Now thats curious isnt it? Just think you thick headed fool"
He drew his own weapon and pointed it at her.
"Your opponent is me, so point that thing away from my friend" His face was slowly contorting to rage, he did not like those close to him being threatened. It was at the very core of his nature.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri May 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Marie rolled her eyes. "Whatever I don't have time for this."
"Marie..." Abby whispered. But Marie quickly drew the string back and let it go. A wooden arrow went through Abby's chest but it missed her heart. Abby gasped. Wood was deadly but it didn't pierce her heart but the hit was enough to paralyze her. Abby fell to the ground face first the arrow lodging deeper into her chest still missing her heart.
"Damn it," Marie muttered knowing she missed.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat May 05, 2012 2:11 am

Lock fired, his shot breaking the bow into splinters
"And you call vamipres monsters, dont move or the next one is for you"
He bent down to Abby to cheak for vital signs, he never took his eyes of Marie. She was alive, wounded badly but healing.
"Did nothing I said get through your thick skull? You are like a child, you understand nothing but try to fix it anyway. Idiot"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat May 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Marie growled. "You bastard! You have no right to interfere! This is family business!" Marie pulled out a wooden stake. "Go ahead and kill me! But before you can I'll finish her off!"
"Vincent..." Abby whispered. "You can't stop her... and she's my sister you can't kill her... I'd never forgive you...I know she hates me now... but this is how our family was brought up so this has to be done...there'd be a choice to run...but..." Abby smiled "Imma bit paralyzed..so just let it go and move on with your life. That way the bond will be broken."
Marie glared at Lock. "Her first blood was you! Ha, then you should hope I kill her so your free from the burden! If you think you got any feelings for her or an urge to protect her it's all a delusion once she's dead you'll be back to normal." Marie said pulling out holy water. Marie quickly pulled her sister up to her feet and dragged started dragging her to the basement.
"I'd stay out of this one boy!"
Before Lock could get at Marie, she slammed the basement door and quickly locked it.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat May 05, 2012 10:20 pm

It was never easy when the ones he tried to help didnt want it. He shook himself and focused.
"Like hell its a delusion"
He knew the door was no longer an option and instead ran outside of the house and around the back to where the window was, he climbed through ignoring the broken glass
"Im coming Abby"
As soon as his feet hit the floor he was running into the depths of the basement maze
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat May 05, 2012 10:42 pm

Abby couldn't move, she was still paralyzed and whimpering in pain. Soon she was screaming at the top of her lungs as the holy water and vervain slid down her neck and chest burning her skin and making her bleed. Her screams echoed through the basement.
"Sorry sis, I have to do this other wise Mother and Father wouldn't be pleased," Marie said picking up a wooden stake.
"I know," Abby sobbed. "I'm sorry I couldn't be better... I'm so sorry... just kill me..." Abby said tears streaming down her face. Marie had layed her down in one of the coffins and poured Holy water in. Now a stake would be plunged through abby's heart and then Marie would burn the coffin. It was the only way to kill a vampire. Marie raised the stake over her head ready to plunge it in abby's heart.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri May 25, 2012 1:40 am

Lock raised his gun as she raised the stake and shot it from her hands.
"There has to be a cure, you fool just stop and think about what you are doing. She is not a mindless slave to blood. She is rejecting vampirism and while she can do that there has to be hope! Just because your family taught you to be like this does not mean they were right!"

He paused for a moment to organise his thoughts but interrupted Marie as she was about to speak

"I personally know vampires who reject vampirism, they believe their must be a cure and I agree, just look at this rationally. If you find a way to cure vampires it would make killing them easy, they are strong so remove their strength. Just weaponries the cure and there goes your vampire problem. Destroying them is obviously more important to you than your own sister’s life so look at it like this, you have a willing subject to find a cure, tests can be done, a new weapon against them can be made. Where is the downside? What do you have to lose?"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri May 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Marie snarled. "Why can't you just leave things alone! There was a cure! But Abby destroyed it it was these three coffins! They posses amazing powers! When Mum and Da dyed she dated that stupid witch boy and he had created these three coffins. To cure them! But when Victor....got turned..." Marie gasped trying not to spill tears. "Abby destryoed the coffins and plunged a stake through her own boyfriends heart! So why should she live!"

"Your right I shouldn't live... eye for an eye... this was never really about our parents Marie was it? It was about Victor..."

Marie could'nt help but cry. She never loved Victor like Abby did. She saw him as an older brother that she wished she had. So when he turned and started preying on innocent maidens in the town by the woods, Abby didn't think twice, her jealousy and anger and hatred over did everything and she killed him. Marie clenched her fists. Abby didn't kill him because he was a stupid vampire, she did it because he seduced other women, she was an idiot he did it so he didn't have to do it to her! Now she was one so now she can avenge Victor and kill her sister. Then take the coffins and do what this boy was saying and find a cure.

Abby closed her eyes. Full paralyzation took over. She couldn't speak or do anything. If Vincent was smart he'd walk away and let her die. She was violent and jealous back then... when she saw Victor's blood on her hands and his eyes turn human again and not a vampire's, he had grabbed her and kissed her. He whispered to her that he was sorry and that he loved her. Then he just died....a stake in his heart. After that, Abby looked herself in her parents mansion. Losing her insanity everyday. She wasn't the tough girl she had been, that's why it was so easy for Marie to beat her now.

Marie stood up and pulled out a gun with wooden bullets. "You want to save her so badly! Then fine!" She screamed at Vincent. With a wave of her hand the coffins disappeared except the one Abby was in. Marie shot Abby 4 times all in the chest. Each one missing her heart making it a painful and slow death, Marie slammed the coffin lid shut on abby locking it. "Good luck Boy! I'll make her feel as trapped as Victor was!" she said grinning holding up the key to the locked coffin. She tossed it into the drain that went under the basement and ran and jumped out the window disapearing. "Oh I'll be back! If I find that you saved her I'll kill you both!" and with that Marie disappeared.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Sat May 26, 2012 12:00 am

(if it's all right you two, id like to jump in this one sometime soon) Wink
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat May 26, 2012 6:34 am

Lock fired at Marie as soon as the first bullet had left her gun, she was fast though and he only managed to land two grazes on her left leg.
"Damn you to hell you spiteful fool" he roared as her haunting words and rapid footsteps faded into the woods beyond the house
He wasted no time in shooting the lock off the coffin, it was old and sturdy and his bullets hardly dented it but the wood it was holding shut was a different matter. The wood shattered and the lid came free.
"I dont know what you’ve done and I dont care, you are a good, kind person Abby. I will not let that be called a lie and I will not give up on you. Im sorry for what Im about to do, this will hurt, Im sorry"
The wounds inflicted by the bullets were large as the bullets had shattered on impact with the body. They must have been reinforced by magic to not have shattered the instant they were fired from the gun.

He dragged her from the coffin and began pulling the splinters for her body, using his knife to remove the smaller pieces. The wound was bleeding heavily and there was still shrapnel inside her after his preliminary work so he poured a small amount of lamp oil from the wall into the horrific wound, he lit it and in an instant it burned the remaining wood inside her and sealed the wound. Luckily Abby had fallen unconscious soon after Lock had started removing the shrapnel so she did not consciously feel the burning pain.

It was messy work and she might not live, but for now her healing abilities were keeping her alive. For how long he could not say.
He ran upstairs, not daring her move her body and called a which doctor that owed him a serious debt, it would take several days for them to get here so Lock had to do his best to keep Abby alive until then. He raced back downstairs and sat by her body. She was shivering and he held her close.

"Hold on Abby, hold on"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat May 26, 2012 6:36 am

(I have no objection to your joining but Im not sure how a new character could be introduced in this situation unless it was the doctor. But if you can manage it I wont object to it Smile)
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat May 26, 2012 2:42 pm

(Oh trust me...he'll find away, he's like me he desires super speacial awsome plot twists...)
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Sat May 26, 2012 2:43 pm

(hehehehehehehee you will alll see!!! sooner or later i'll jump in....)
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Sat May 26, 2012 2:47 pm

(Hmmmm I think I will jump in as the witch doctor at first........~evil grin~)
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat May 26, 2012 2:47 pm

(oh dear god....you never take roles seriuosly alex....)
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat May 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Abby tryed to open her eyes. Feeling a presence beside her. She tried moving her hand but couldn't do that either... Abby couldn't hardly remember anything. Everything was so fuzzy. What happened the past few days? Oh yeah that's right she was turned into a vampire...and meant a guy named Vincent.. Vincent...

"Vincent?" she managed to croak out. "What...what happened? Am I dying?" Now that Abby was really dying she was scared...she didn't want to go. Abby couldn't feel her body at all, she felt like she was just a breath of air...non existing. That she was finally released from her body. Maybe she was having an out of body experience? No that wasn't it... paralization hadn't gone away yet.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Sat May 26, 2012 3:11 pm

The witch doctor's assistant, stood in front of the mansion. It was a familiar home. But before any memories could resurface he blocked them out. Being as he was, he was able to read emotions from people by just picking up an object and this place was full of them! He hoped whoever was here would not be mad that he was just an assistant, the actual doctor could not make it. Then again he already knew what lied behind the mansion doors. He heard whispers and screams and gunshots, a vision flashed through his head of what just happened almost an hour ago. The boy pulled his hood over his head and walked to the front door knocking. More visions flashed through his head. How could a home like this be full of so many sickening things? Of course he shouldn't ask that. He had literally been here once.

(yes an awesome confusing post mwahahahahahaa)
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat May 26, 2012 10:29 pm

"Im here Abby and you arnt well, I will not let you die. Ive called for someone to help and he should be here soon. You are still in your house but you were too weak to move so I bought some bedding down here for you"
he heard a knock on the front door and stood up
"I'll go check it out, if anyone other than me comes down here play dead, I have no idea where you sister is and she might still be lurking about. Ill come back and explain everything but I have to check this out first"
He hugged her and then walked up the basement stairs
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Sat May 26, 2012 10:35 pm

The assistant waited for a short time when someone opened the door. It was a young man. "You called," the assistant asked smoothly. "Sorry if the doctor himself couldn't make it, he's quite busy, I'm his assistant."
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sat May 26, 2012 10:39 pm

"I am going to need some proof of that, we have a delicate siutuation here"
He looked the assistant up and down and being as old as he was he immediatly picked up on the fact that this person was definatly not normal. People gave off an aura and after 150 years you tend to learn how to read it.
"And Im going to need to know how you feel about vampires"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Sat May 26, 2012 10:45 pm

The assistant smiled. "Vampires? Seen so many that I can't count anymore, some good some bad. If you got one here wounded I can heal it. I see I've unsettled you, it's nothing bad I assure you. I'm just a mind reader. I am sorry for the uneasyness." The boy spoke in an old fashioned manner. Which was true he was a very old person himself even if he looked like a teenager.
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next