Emo Fox's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Raven Emily Stone
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:57 pm by iamepic

» Nikolai Carson
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:36 pm by iamepic

» Daniel MacFalyn
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:08 am by iamepic

» Ry Anderson
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm by iamepic

» Bruce Tenelli
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:27 pm by iamepic

» trolololololololololol
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:21 pm by iamepic

» just a little lost (open)
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:34 am by BlueAndBlackRoses

» Blunderland (Mr. Lock)
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm by iamepic

» Seto Ymir (Ice Demon)
 The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:38 pm by iamepic

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...)

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...)

Post by Leo Locke Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:37 am

she shrugs and smiles slightly "I go hunting for things like them" she laughs to herself quietly "got to keep the world safe"
Leo Locke
Leo Locke

Back to top Go down

The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Haunted Village, (Leo Locke, LocaChicka, and anyone else...)

Post by iamepic Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:59 am

Bella smirked. "So it's a hobby. I like what your doing there should be more people out there like you."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

https://emofox.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:27 pm

"I second that opinion, youre doing a noble thing" He said it sincerely too, he wished his own motives were as pure as hers.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Locke Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:23 am

she shrugs "What I do isn't counted as noble but all well" she shakes her head "what about you two how did you wind up here?"
Leo Locke
Leo Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 am

Bella ignored the question once again and let the boy speak.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:29 am

"Mostly to observe the demons behaviour, Im trying to find something out but its more for personal interest. The only problem is that they dont take too kindly to intruders so I usually end up in a fight, theres one or two that Ive managed to get on speaking terms with though. All in all not noble on any level, at least youre trying to do some good" he smiled then looked over to the rune girl "If youd rather not share I wont press the matter, but I have to admit that im curious as to why youre here"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Locke Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:38 am

Leo looks at them both sligtly cautious as she didn't know them and decided to not give them her name
Leo Locke
Leo Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:31 pm

Bella smirked. "Yes it's best you don't press the matter..."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:20 am

"fair enough" he said with a slight smile
he stood up and shouldered his rifle
"well I have places to go and demons to kill, I hope we meet again someday, preferably under better conditions" he turned to walk away "Oh, almost forgot. You can call me Mr. Lock, well until next time" he waved and continued walking.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:38 pm

"So your leaving?" Bella said a little disapointed.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:03 pm

"Well I have a meeting with one of the demons Ive managed to get on near pleasent terms with, and he hates tardiness. I might make my way back here once im finished helping him with a small favor" He said it over his shoulder, as he walked around the corner of one of the buildings and out of the main entrance.

Last edited by Mr. Lock on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:21 pm

"Hmmmm demons huh..." Bella's eyes flashed red. It was perfect no one knew she was the also the goddess of them. Now all she had to do was destroy all she created to make things safe for people once more...
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 am

(OOC note: Wait what?!?)
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:18 am

hahahaha reread the crap and yuo'll understand... why she wouldnt tell you why she was there....
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:36 pm

(Dramatic music! dun dun dun daaaaaaa!)
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:30 am

(stupid aussie....lol)
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:35 am

Bella looked at the girl, and smiled wickedly. "So where are you going to go?"
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Locke Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:30 am

"look for other demons" she says smirking
Leo Locke
Leo Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:26 am

"Alright," Bella said laughing. "But fist I wanna know where that boy is really running off to."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Locke Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:31 am

"that is a good question" she mutters "want to follow him?" she asks smirking and throws her shot gun over her shoulder to carry it
Leo Locke
Leo Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:33 am

"Alright let's go," Bella said smiling and running off into the night.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Locke Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:50 am

she grins and follows her her gun hitting her in the back
Leo Locke
Leo Locke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:55 am

Lock continued his walk out of the ghost town and into the wilderness, it was a dusty red plain and visibility was low. He had the feeling he was being watched by someone or something but try as he might he could see or hear anyone.
He tightened his grip on his rifle and reattached the bayonet, he wasnt taking chances out here.
About half an hour later he reached a small desolate looking house, walls rotting and windows smashed, he approached and knocked in a slow soft pattern. A shuffling on the other side answered the knock and opened the door, Lock slipped inside and the door slammed shut.
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:03 pm

"Hmmm creepy house. There's no way he lives there." Bella said to the girl standing by her. They hid behind a bunch of bushes. "I have the ability to hear from far distances so no worries.. I can hear everything he says if there is someone else thee."
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Lock pulled up a chair opposite to the demon
"Long time no see Lock" it said in melancholic tones
"It has been a while hasnt it" he replied in equal expression
"Were you followed?"
"Possibly, if I was they were very good. I had a feeling that I was being watched, similar to the one I have now" he created a gap in the heavy curtains and looked out "so we had best make this quick"
The demon shuffled nervously "Do you have the water?"
Lock reached into his heavy coat and took out a bottle of water that glowed softly, the demon shrunk back slightly at the sight of it
"Now look Balthazar, I dont know if this with cure you or kill you"
"I dont care, just do it!"
Lock opened the bottle and poured it over the demons body, it howled in pain and began to melt, after a few moments it shone a brilliant white which almost made Lock look away, but then it returned to its dull red-black state.
"It appears we need stronger holy water, we should also try charms of purity to see if they have an effect"
The demon sat shivering, it no longer had an arm "I felt it lock, I was almost there this time"
"Well at least we have made some headway, same time next month I take it?"
"Just dont be late, we'll meet at another location, you will know where"
"I understand, until then" he tipped his non existent hat and left the house.

Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum