Emo Fox's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Raven Emily Stone
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 9 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:57 pm by iamepic

» Nikolai Carson
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 9 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:36 pm by iamepic

» Daniel MacFalyn
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 9 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:08 am by iamepic

» Ry Anderson
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm by iamepic

» Bruce Tenelli
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:27 pm by iamepic

» trolololololololololol
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:21 pm by iamepic

» just a little lost (open)
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:34 am by BlueAndBlackRoses

» Blunderland (Mr. Lock)
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm by iamepic

» Seto Ymir (Ice Demon)
Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:38 pm by iamepic

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Blunderland (Mr. Lock)

4 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Blunderland (Mr. Lock) - Page 9 Empty Re: Blunderland (Mr. Lock)

Post by Mr. Lock Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:10 am

As soon as the door burst open Lock had his gun trained on Victor, he knew his bullets would have no lethal effect but they would defiantly hurt.
"You are a threat Victor, you’re a smart guy so you know it. While I am grateful for your assistance and your warning I will need you to keep a certain distance from Abby until we can figure out a way to cure you. I am sorry, I know it must hurt to see her but to be unable to get close, I can tell that you care for her but we have to think of her safety. You have my deepest sympathies"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:21 am

Victor laughed. "Typical fool. I can do what I want even if you shoot me." He shut his mouth as he realized what he was saying. "Whatever...can I talk to you...away from her...it's about Marie..." he whispered trying not to break down. Once Marie was dead he would leave Abby to Vincent... for all he knew Marie smashed the rest of the cures.
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:17 am

"Sure thing" he lowered his gun but kept it in his hand, gave a nod to Abby to show he would be fine, and followed Victor out of the room. He closed the door softly behind him.
"Just so that you know I don’t hate you, I respect the restraint you have shown by not attacking us. I know how hard the cravings can be, I have known quite a few vampires in my time, I think the few I keep in contact with would be willing to help you overcome your affliction, its not good to be alone you know"
Victor said nothing to this, and Lock sighed
"So what did you wish to discuss exactly"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:26 pm

"What I wish to discuss? I wish to discuss on a way to kill Marie with out pissing off her vampire hunter clan. I bet you didn't know she was in one of those clans did you? So there's what I needed to discuss. I'll sit outside waiting for the bitch... I can't be near Abby.. Like you she was the first I drank blood from but I can't control it. If I stay too close I'll do something to her that I'll regret... and there is no cure or controlling it..." Victor snarled and walked down the hallway.
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Lock Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:15 am

Lock was surprised at his response, he had certainly changed since they had last met, or perhaps he was simply being himself. In the end it didn’t really matter, if victor did not wish to act on pleasant terms Lock was under no obligation to peruse them.
"Hold up for a second! I know one way we could kill her off without the clan posing a threat to Abby"

Victor stopped and turned around, his expression showing that he did not expect much of a plan from him

"if I were to kill her and then die as a result of injuries I sustained in the battle that should appease them. They can even see the body if they really want to. Death isn’t particularly final for me, if we cant work anything out it will suffice as a backup plan if nothing else"
Mr. Lock
Mr. Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsik Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:07 pm

"I can hear your thoughts..." Victor snarled. "For your information this isn't the true me, but you must understand I'm only like this, because it's taking all my will power not to knock you out and then take Abby's blood. And quit with the sacrifices. I don't care if you come back. My problem is I don't want to come back. So I'll take her out and then her clan will come and kill me."

Victor stopped to think a bit and then calmed down.

"I want you..." he whispered. Hoping Abby wasn't listening. "To take Abby and run like Hell. Because if they know Marie died around here they'll automatically blame Abby. But if I'm the only one here when they show up, I will be the only one to take the fall."
Datsik
Datsik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamepic Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Abby heard Vincent and Victor arguing and even though Vincent would want her to stay and not do anything she decided to come out.
She ran down the hall and stood several feet away from Victor so her blood wasn't so overwhelming. "No I won't let you play martyr! It's not fair! Vincent tell him it's not good!"
Abby was crying now. She knew what her and Victor had in the past was gone, but she still wouldn't let him die.
iamepic
iamepic
Admin

https://emofox.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9